Friday, November 13, 2009

TILT

I love my husband. Happy Birthday this week B!
I love that the girls switched beds on their bunk...they both think its cooler on the other bed
I love that Brooke is *starting* to get used to the time change is is waking up at 6:30 instead of 5:30
I love that I am planning Alison's birthday and have some cute ideas
I love that so many people are coming to town to watch Christina and I blow up the Las Vegas Marathon and Half Marathon!
I love that I went back to the doctor and he said I can still run...even though my GI track is giving me the finger
I love that we have 1 MORE long run and we are done training for the race (still have runs, just short 12 and 6 mile ones ;o)
I love my friends and their support in all that I do. They cheer for me and pray for me and listen to me when I have had enough of mommyhood!
I love Grey's
sig

2 comments:

  1. I love your list!
    I'm so glad we are almost done too! Glad the dr said you can still run. See ya bright and early tomorrow friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you to run! I cant wait to hear all about it! You inspire me:)

    ReplyDelete