Friday, April 2, 2010

Bucket List - 1st quarter update ;o)

Though I would get it on here instead of on scraps of paper in a drawer in my room :o) I have so many dreams and wishes regarding my kids and husband...but this list is just for me. Maybe I'll post my lists for them another time.
*as I finish some I will mark them in RED


In no particular order:
*do spin 1x/week for a year - have started this year! (2010)
*own a beach house
*go white water rafting
*ride a mechanical bull - 1/2010
* swim with dolphins
*go to grad school
*attend the Rose Parade
*go to the Smithsonian
*go to Washington DC and do all the tours
*save a life
*run on a log
*make a gingerbread train
*get a tattoo
*learn to can fruit/veggies/sauces
*plant a veggie garden - spring 2010
*go to the Balloon festival in New Mexico
*learn how to knit or crochet - making a granny square blanket right now! (12/2009)
*practice 15 minutes of silence/day for a year (or longer)
*learn how to hit a golf ball
*throw a dinner party
*no Internet for a week/month/longer?
*find a wine that I LOVE
*go to the Olympics (as a spectator not an athlete ;o)
*run a marathon ~ las vega rock and roll 2009 (12/2009)
*compete in a triathlon - half iron man?
*get a passport
*go on the polar express
*hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back up
*send a birthday card to everyone I know for a year - EVERYONE
*try 1 new recipe a week for a year
*visit New York and go to a Broadway show - 3/2010
*visit Alaska on a cruise ship
*visit Australia
*visit China and walk the Great Wall
*go on a 2 week mission trip to India
*go to the Bahamas with my family - Atlantis
*run 1000 miles (not at one time)
*do a 100+ mile bike race
*bake bread from scratch
*learn to water ski
*pay off our mortgage
*learn to play craps
*learn to play the piano
*go to a book signing
*see the Northern Lights
*do the highest zip line in the world - in Nepal
*complete a photo -a-day project for a year
*read the whole Bible
*donate my hair
*visit the Dead Sea
*throw a Halloween or Christmas party
*go on a cruise
*ride a tandom bike with my boy
*hike Yosemite in the spring
*go on an African Safari
*learn to scuba dive
*learn Spanish
*own a boat
*see the Eiffel Tower
*see the pyramids
*see the Vatican
*see machu pichu
*see the myan ruins
*see times square at Christmas
*visit Easter Island





It is forever evolving/growing/changing. For example at one point in my life I would have had sky diving on here...now, not that interested in it. Hopefully I can get some of these crossed off before I kick the bucket ;o)










3 comments:

  1. Your list and my list have a lot of the same things on it. You can come visit me in MN and see the northern lights. We can see them every once in awhile from the cabin. Very pretty and spooky all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi! Get a tattoo with me when I come to Vegas next, ok??

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat list! hope you get to cross those things off.

    ReplyDelete