Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa -
If by some reason you decide to get into the fabric making business instead of the toy making business...I would really love the following:

make a life fat quarters


I would love to make this quilt for alison's room!



and how could I pass up this cute cute fat quarter bundle by Me & my Sister?!


another fat quater bundle to my a quilt for my girls...they would LOVE it!

PS: I have been a very good girl this year!



sig
if you want to make your own wish list...visit the jolly jabber

5 comments:

  1. These are kits, not books??

    ReplyDelete
  2. one is a kit the others are bundles of fabric :o) no not books

    ReplyDelete
  3. those fat quarter things... how big are the pieces of fabric? a quarter yard? never did understand those.

    maybe you should go to the mall and sit on santa's lap and ask him for the fabric. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you buy the fat quarters? i have been searching for something to make a quilted table runner.

    really cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete