I'm thinking that Brooklynn doesn't look like either one of the older girls anymore.
I'm thinking about a podcast I listened to this morning. It's called Words to Mouth, and the host Carrie Runnals interviews authors with new books coming out. The author I listened to today, Michael Palmer, mentioned that you never know when the last time you do something will be. For example: He has grown sons...when they were little he would carry them to bed and tuck them in. Now he doesn't. He wishes he remembered the last time he carried them to bed, but one day he was doing it, and then there was a last time, and we never pay attention, so we don't realize it's the last time. So pay attention to what your doing in life...do things with purpose. Don't just go through the motions.
I'm thinking that Brian is at THAT age, and it's different for everyone. He no longer listens to new music. On his Sirius radio his presets are: classic rock, 90s, 80s, 70s, old school rap and Howard Stern. AND he has started to make fun of some of the music I listen to...it only goes downhill from here I'm afraid.
Ha ha, I was just saying to Darren that I wonder at what age we stop liking new music. So, how old is Brian?
ReplyDeleteeach of the girls have their very own cute looks and personalities. i still can't believe how much brooklynn has changed in the last month or so.
ReplyDeleteand they just don't make music like they used to. ;)
love seeing their pics of them at the same age it's cute.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny about Brian. I'm hoping to never be stuck in the past although I love reminiscing especially when it comes to my movies and music, but it doesn't stop me liking new stuff.
ReplyDelete