Monday, June 29, 2009

R.I.P.



Last night Alison was watching the commercial for that thing that pumps the toothpaste for you and said "This would be SO much better if Billy Mays was selling it!" So I had to tell her that Billy Mays had died, and I swear I thought she was going to cry. She ran off to draw him a picture...because that is what she does. When she is happy, she draws a picture. When she is excited, she draws a picture. When she is sad, she draws a picture. I guess it's her way of processing her emotions.


sig


PS: Yes I am posting about Billy Mays and not Michael Jackson...His songs were good, but he gave me the creeps.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha! I hear ya on the Micheal Jackson thing!
    That was really sweet of Allison:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I agree with your little girl, everything is so much better when sold by him:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am cracking up! My kids loved him also. I don't think they knew his name though.
    Don't worry about Brooke, the dr said that 14 months was the average age to walk. Especially when they are 3rd or 4th in line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alison is too sweet.

    michael gives you the creeps? billy looks like he went crazy with a year's supply of "just for men". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was not a fan of his voice... my husband told me i needed to repent for all the things i said rude about mays...so i did.

    michael gives me the creeps too...

    ReplyDelete