Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stamps & Stuff

Sometime I think their favorite part of gymnastics are the stamps at the end :o)

when they climb the rope to the second tape-mark (about 10-12 feet up!) they get stamps on their muscles. I can't believe Alison did it at the end of class - they had been doing handstands, catwheels and round offs for an hour and a half - I didn't think she would have the energy to climb the rope. But she did awesome!
Ellie's class ends 1/2 hour before Alison's but she always runs back out at the very end to do the last activity with the big girls. Ellie didn't climb the rope, but she swung on it, so she got "muscle stamps" too :o)








sig

5 comments:

  1. Cutest pics ever; how fun for them. Check out her guns...too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute, Maddie gets stamps at the end of her gym class too but she doesn't do any ropse climbing lol.

    thats crazy the little girls climb that high! impressive!

    I love the pictures, their smiles are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happy faces!! I sure miss them....

    Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we wish we could keep that love of the simple reward for everything. So Cute!

    ReplyDelete