(Things I love Thursdays)
* Brian training for his next race ride in Salt Lake City next month
*That we can go now and watch him!
*Alison's teachers - they are freaking AMAZING.
Not only to they teach her academics, but they also help guide her spiritually.
*naartjie clothes for my girls
my Mom bought this dress for B&E and this one for A. I LOVE them!
*I started bootcamp again.
my Mom bought this dress for B&E and this one for A. I LOVE them!
*I started bootcamp again.
There is not another workout on the planet that is more of a total workout.
*Ellie has been wearing a ponytail (it's finally long enough)
*Brooke's funny faces
*My girls in their soccer uniforms
*No activities for Alison all summer - and she is happy about it!
soccer is over for her & we took her out of gymnastics
*Ellie kicking butt in gymnastics!
*B is building another raised planter in the backyard for another garden
Im thinking lettuce and spinach in this one
*leading at my cousin's VBS this summer!
*making stuff for all of my pregnant friends - oh so many
I hope it doesn't rub off on me!
*getting excited about all our trips
May - Cali
June - SLC
June - White Mtn Ranch for VBS
July - Camping/fishing in the Sierras
*thanking God that Alison is in a 9 mo school so we can do all this fun stuff
*my husband - he is amazing with his constant support of all that we do
*my husband - he is amazing with his constant support of all that we do

Are you seriously coming??? This is awesome news!!! I am so excited:) Do you need a room?? I am also trying to get some support crew tee shirts made up for those coming but not riding would you and the girls be intrested?? Let me know:)
ReplyDeleteI love that you are coming to Cali = )
ReplyDeleteI love those dresses = )
I LOVE TEAM AUSMAN = )