Saturday, July 26, 2008

Surgery Scheduled

My Mom's intestinal surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning 9am. She has been in the hospital since Tuesday morning (with nothing to eat!) and will be having to stay 5-7 days more. If you pray, please throw one her way!

7 comments:

  1. We'll keep her in our prayers. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything went well, keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hope all went well. I will be thinking/praying about your family....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Shirley has surgery Sunday morning. She is doing just fine. She will be in the hospital for 4 or 5 days more. Thanks to everyone for their prayers. I know they work.

    Love,

    Grandpa L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again. She HAD surgery Sunday morning.

    Sorry,

    Grandpa L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear the surgery went well and that the hospital doesn't drive her too crazy.. I know it drives my mom nuts

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad the surgery went well :) i will def say some more prayers for her for a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete