Monday, August 11, 2008

Note to Alison

We let the girls stay up a little late last night to watch gymnastics, but they had to sit quietly. We all know asking them to sit quietly is like asking them to do geometry or something. They were goofing off, so we sent them to bed. Of coarse Ellie marches off, and Alison starts crying. They make it into bed and Brian and I hear the following conversation:

Ellie: Alison why are you crying?
Alison: Leave me alone, I'm just fake crying
Ellie: Oh, OK

Note to Alison: if your going to admit it, at least lower your voice so your Dad and I don't hear you all the way in the bonus room!

10 comments:

  1. I am laughing out loud!
    Now you can expect some fake crying from Ellie, huh?
    We watched gymnastics last night too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kills me. How hilarious. I started laughing and Ella comes over and says "What is it? Is is funny". Gymnastics and swimming are my favorite to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched it last night too.. and that is absolutely hysterical. Kids are so funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write such awesome blogs. It is as if I was standing in the room with you. Your kids are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how ellie was so concerned, only to find out her big sister was just faking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i don't even know what else to say except that is just hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha that is tooo funny. those are the types of things you just have to write down before you foget so that when you go to make your blog from this year you are going to read this one and just start laughing once you remember it again.

    haha i can't stop laughing picturing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha that is too funny! she will learn one day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your blog. What a neat journal! You have the most beautiful family. How lucky to have all girls. I came from a family of 4 girls and no boys and love it! Your daughters are absolutely to die for! So cool that we both have a Brooklyn too!

    ReplyDelete