Sunday, August 3, 2008

Saturday Night

We went to Cheeburger Cheeburger for dinner, and just in time. As soon as we were seated the place filled up. I got a chicken sandwich with pineapple and teriaki, and it was so good. Not better than the double chocolate Oreo shake we shared afterwards though :o)

After dinner, we headed over to Mike's house. Everyone had fun playing Rock Band. Neither Jamie nor I brought our cameras, so pictures from my phone will have to do.

Brian (guitar) Mike (vocals) Mackenzie (drums)
Brian, Warehouse Mike and Kenzi
Brian rockin out :o)


4 comments:

  1. That hamburger place looks awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll have to try the cheeburger during the week when the kids are in school sometime.
    i think that blue blur in the last picture is darric. how funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds fun...
    never heard of cheeburger cheeburger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Cheeburger Cheeburger either. You have so many fun places to eat in Vegas. Can't wait to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete