I think I have kind of over-scheduled them for the fall, but we'll get through it. They both have swimming once a week, gymnastics once a week (Its Ellie's first time doing a sport :o), preschool twice a week, and Alison will have soccer. I think the only free day we have is Friday! It gets us out of the house and keeps everyone busy though.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
So Alison
I think I have kind of over-scheduled them for the fall, but we'll get through it. They both have swimming once a week, gymnastics once a week (Its Ellie's first time doing a sport :o), preschool twice a week, and Alison will have soccer. I think the only free day we have is Friday! It gets us out of the house and keeps everyone busy though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you guys will be busy this fall. can't wait to see a picture of alison in her gear.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou gotta love the pink and black. It sounds like you all will be have lots of fun this fall!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSOOO SORRY MANDI! All the deletes are from me. Mckena was helping me and obviously not a good idea!
ReplyDeletehow cute is that gear!!
ReplyDeletehad to laugh at all of mckena's help over there on the left...
Mandi,
ReplyDeleteThat is Alison!!! Love the pink and black. Maybe I can get over for one of her games.
Oh by the way, the check is in the mail.
Love
Grandpa L.
yay for pink soccer gear!! we just got all of levi's stuff...this is his first year playing...i am super excited :) make sure you take time to relax this busy fall...
ReplyDelete