Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Storm

To steal a line from Lee's blog "When ________ freezes over!"

So strange to look outside and see everything white. I'm such a wimp that I didn't go get very good pictures. I h.a.t.e. cold weather. I'm so glad this doesn't happen more than every thirty years!

She was so excited when it was just this...barely coming down!

Then it REALLY came down, so went to Red Rock and the girls played a bit more.



































3 comments:

  1. wow i cant believe it!! SNOW! i am with you on the cold. Why i live in utah i don't know! cute pictures of the girls! HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a ton of snow for Vegas. I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you take those red rock pics from the front seat of the car? ;) that looks REALLY cold.
    (most of my pics were taken from our back door - i don't care too much for the cold either)

    ReplyDelete