Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Day

I think Ellie missed her, even though EVERY time I asked she said "no!" (too bad you can't hear the attitude that went along with it though)

Alison told me a little about her day:
*"There are 7 girls in my class, including me, that makes 8"
*she went to computer lab and learned about the parts of a computer (monitor, "brains", mouse, keyboard)
*She promises to only ever have a green card (they use green/yellow/red cards for discipline)
*She told me her memory verse. She pretty much had it memorized the 1st day...except for the scripture. she said "In the beginning, God made the Heavens and Earth. Jennifer 1:1" (In case your wondering, it is supposed to be: In the beginning, the Lord created the Heavens and Earth. Genesis 1:1)
*The star student gets to spend rest time in the loft and gets to take home a special bear.
(It's her turn to be Star Student on Friday)
*"Miss Pardon's teenager is the nicest girl ever!" (Except Miss Taylor, who is Miss Pardon's aid, is in her early 20's :o)
I'm sure there was more...she kept talking and talking...although most of it was repetitive. Bottom line: She LOVED it, didn't want to go home, and was excited to do "real work" today!
Daddy brought home flowers for his girls' first day of school

sig

5 comments:

  1. that does sound like a really good day :) i LOVE that she said Jennifer 1:1, haha...that is so stinking awesome that she is doing this. i am very proud of her and for the sacrifices you and B made to give this opportunity to your girls. you guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. I can't picture Brian being so sweet hahaha that's cute he brought her flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Jennifer 1:1! So stinkin funny!I am happy for her that she had such a great day!

    What a sweet daddy to bring flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Dad!! He loves his girls - ALL of them!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete