Things I Love Thursday:
I love playing Sorry Sliders "just one more time" with the big girls after Brooke goes to bed.
I love hearing "WOW!" from the little one in the backseat when she sees a hot air baloon out her window.
I love running on Saturday mornings and watching the sun come up...we start out cold and move to the other side of the street to run in the sun. (14 miles last weekend and we felt GREAT - could have gone longer, but didnt want topush it)
I love that even though I hurt my foot, I can still continue running and that he gave me good drugs for the pain. Two months of pain is so worth crossing that finish line...I love that my new doctor "gets" that.
I love 9:00pm. Brian is getting home from the gym. The kids have stopped whining and talking. My phone is turned off. And B and I settle into the couch to watch a show (after his shower of course!)- TruBlood is our show of choice right now since Nichole is letting us borrow the 1st season DVD :o)
I love that we get our Halloween cotumes for FREE!!! Thanks Uncle David!! Alison is going to be a Snow Queen, Ellie a pirate, and Brooke a bumble bee.
No comments:
Post a Comment