I love cold cereal...I know last week I said Lucky Charms, but I'm expanding it. At this very moment I have 10 boxes on my cereal shelf (8 different kinds).
I now love U2. I was a fan before, but they were a-maz-ing in concert. Definitely in my top 3 concerts.
I love my Garmin. It was half off on Amazon...Brian said we still couldn't afford it. Then he surprised me by ordering it. Then he said it was for Christmas. Then it arrived and he gave it to me now :o)
I love that we started a "Atlantis 2011" savings account. Us, Brian's brother, niece & parents are going in the summer of 2011! We are recruiting other family member too...Should be a lot of fun with all the kids.
Atlantis looks like a lot of fun! You'll have a blast I bet
ReplyDeletemake sure u do the waterslide that goes thru the shark encounter :)
ReplyDeleteI guess I need to google Atlantis....
ReplyDeleteMom