from the past few days:
"Now I lay me down to sleep, pray that Dora is asleep."
Me yesterday when she had a fever of 101 "Ellie how are you feeling?"
Ellie "I'm sick as a dog."
Last night Brian was on the phone with Darric a few times and after he hung up this is what we heard: (with her hand to her ear like it's a phone) "Isn't Kent there? Can't he do it? Just go sleep in your car and leave your phone number. Bye" Then "why? maybe we can see a movie before dinner. Ill look at times, Bye". She totally started copying his conversations. It was so funny because she really had no idea what she was talking about, but kept going because we were laughing.
After her story last night she wanted to "read" the book. At the end she closes it fast and says "Amen" instead of The End. Al used to do this too a long time ago, but I don't think Ellie would remember, she was just a baby. Funny how they are so different but so alike.
Then it was time for Alison's story (we read them on Ellie's bottom bunk, then Al crawls up to her bed after.) We finished the story ans Ellie says to me "Please get out of my bed now"
Love this kid...sometimes I forget that she is only 2!
I love listening to her talk with her little voice speaking in complete sentences.
ReplyDeleteHer phone conversations are pretty funny. Hope she's feeling better.
too cute!
ReplyDelete