She was probably singing that in anticipation of Grandma coming again. Poor Ellie had to listen to all the names before I got to "Ellie". She was so sweet though, she said, "Grandma, you can call me anything you want". I love those girls!!Mom/Grandma
oh my hell that is so adorable!!! seriously wins the "most adorable post of the month" award!!!!
lol sooo cute!! hahaha I had to deal with that with my mom last weekend. I was Tanya all weekend.
She was probably singing that in anticipation of Grandma coming again. Poor Ellie had to listen to all the names before I got to "Ellie". She was so sweet though, she said, "Grandma, you can call me anything you want". I love those girls!!
ReplyDeleteMom/Grandma
oh my hell that is so adorable!!! seriously wins the "most adorable post of the month" award!!!!
ReplyDeletelol sooo cute!!
ReplyDeletehahaha I had to deal with that with my mom last weekend.
I was Tanya all weekend.