Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

*After Brook's shots last week, she had a fever for 5 days and now has a slight rash...ugh. The rash doesn't itch, so I don't think it's chicken pox. Actually it doesn't bother her at all.
*I gave Brooke some crayons an paper today and she kept putting her crayon in her left hand. just sayin.
*I have been busy making Christmas gifts the last couple of days. As soon as I get a variety done, I will post pictures.
*I also sewed a cover up for EllieB. I made it out of a bath towel...not as cute as in the pictures, but it will do ;o)
*We were supposed to get our family photos taken by Chris last night, but yesterday Ellie woke up puking...she was feeling much better by the evening, but was a bit crabby.
*All of a sudden, for about the last 10 days, Brooke will not eat meat. At all,not even hot dogs. I mixed some tiny pieces of chicken into her rice and she spit the meat out...I've tried chicken, pork, ground beef, steak, lunch meat and hot dogs.
*Summer is a month over and I noticed that the girls handwriting was not lookin so hot. I decided that we needed to practice it a little bit each day for the rest of the summer. Alison had a total meltdown. Her back hurt, her hand hurt, she had a stomach ache, anything she could think of to leave the table. She finely finished, but not without a fight. The rest of the summer should be fun.

4 comments:

  1. my kids all had a time where the completely stopped eating meat..it was like overnight! so strange. gage and levi are both lefties. i think nolan will be right handed. and, handwriting practice CAN and WILL cause serious hand cramps, and tummy aches, and back pains...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing to already be thinking of christmas. I barley know what day it is!

    We have total meat issues. SORRY it sucks:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sorry about the meat thing! Ry does the same thing when we do our school work everyday. Girls are such drama queens aren't they? Summer break is just way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddies doesn't always like eating meat either but its off and on so I always offer it just incase. it seems like one day she likes something hte next she doesn't.

    I'm too lazy to go back and comment under your other post lol so Ill comment on it here.

    I just have to say that the ulcer wall... gross. lol

    hope the rest of the summer is a good one, time has been flying rediculously fast.

    ReplyDelete