The party had a beach theme (since that's how the baby's room is decorated)
This is the cute cake Tanya brought
All the kids swarmed when the cake was brought out!
Ellie with her blue mouth :o)
The diaper cake that Christina made!
Ellie playing in the baby's sunshade
Sue and I talking about the baby pictures (you HAVE to check out Christina's page to see the pictures. They were so funny.
Aunt Ginny and Aunt Lynne chillin
I didn't pick up my camera once....stole these from my Mom. To see more pics, visit Christina's page :o)
how fun. looks like you got a lot of good stuff.
ReplyDeletethat is a cute cupcake cake.
The shower was really fun. The kids were all so good....no fights and so many kids!
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone, for being so good to "My Baby".
Mom Lashmett
Aweee, I wish I was able to go. I would say maybe next time, but dont think that will happen...hahaha :o) Glad you had fun! See you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete