

Busy Busy week for us (Ill try to post the rest of the week later) Even when I have nothing going on, I still feel busy! Brooklynn is doing great. She eats about every 3 hours during the day, but will sleep for a good 5 hours at night. We put her down after a bottle at about 10pm, she wakes up between 2 and 3 for a change and feed, and then goes back to sleep until around 6. AND she is sleeping in her crib! That was kind of an accident because I took her in her room while Brian was sick (he had a 102 degree fever for three days, so I didn't want the baby near him). My Mom sleeps in Brooklynn's room while she is visiting (there is an extra bed in there) and so the last 2 nights has gotten up with the baby. TWO nights of uninterrupted sleep...there is nothing better...THANKS MOM!
Can I borrow your Mom when my baby comes? She is so cute and sounds like such a great baby!
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute! can't wait to meet her in person.
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWow, she's just as good as Maddie now. That's pretty much what Maddie does about 2am and 6 am. and she's only 2 weeks.
ReplyDelete