Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We joined the Daltons, Carters, Sedillos, Meltons, and Stewards for Trick-or-Treating in Spanish Trails. Bill and Dani had a Halloween party before the kids went out for candy. I think I counted13 kids including the babies. There was great food, and even better desserts. The kids scored with the candy and then passed out in the car. I remembered to bring pajamas but forgot toothbrushes...of all the nights to not brush their teeth, gross!

Dr. Ausman running from the front door, to hit up the next house

Brooklynn, the hotdog, with crazy eyes

Trick or Treat!

Max said he was going to eat the hotdog
.
Mason, Mackenzie, Jake, Alison, Madison and Quincy



When you go trick-or-treating in Spanish Trails
You might get a bag of chips:
or you might get a regular sized candy bar (instead of the mini ones)
or you might get a gigantic Hersey bar or a whole box of red vines!


or, if you have been trick-or-treating for a while and are tired and thirsty, you might get invited into someones house, and if you ask for a drink of water, she might leave all the kids in her entryway and go get you a glass of water...and a peanut. Next time Alison, ask her for a Pepsi for your Mom too ;o)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, can I Trick-or-Treat in that neighborhood?

    Where is Ellie???

    I bought 200 Otter Pops and we had 47 Trick-or-Treaters. Do the kids like Otter Pops?? I have a "few" left over. Maybe I should try one?

    Next year I'm just going to leave the light off.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. that' some good treats! cute costumes of the kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to trick or treating... Around here it seems to be a dying funness.. they all go to different neighborhoods for the good candy ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's funny about the drink.

    after we passed back by she put up a sign on her door... "sorry... (sad face) everything is gone." i had to laugh... thinking wow you went through a whole bag of peanuts already? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I never received candy like that when I was a kid.
    I loved the hot dog with the crazy eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm glad you guys came. it was a fun night and the girls looked so cute in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete