I am.... at the computer when I should be fixing dinner
I think....the weather today is AMAZING. And I was so busy getting my house back together I didn't enjoy one minute outside. Tomorrow.
I should...stop freaking out that my 6 year old just got a referal to the orthodontist! seriously, at 6?!
I dream....about moving somewhere by the water, where it is warm year round.
I want....to learn how to can foods.
I know...what I am getting for my birthday from Mom and I'm very excited!
I don't like....the food restrictions Im on right now.
I smell...that Wison's cage needs to be changed.
I hear....Ellie and Brooke playing in the backyard. Sweet sweet sounds of little girls laughing. Wonder whats so funny?
I fear....that somethig might happen to my kids
I usually...am the one to get the mail. I open the fun stuff and leave the bills for B
I search...for more ideas for Brooklynn's party EVERYDAY. I don't knowwhy I am so excited abou this
I miss....my California friends - 2 more weeks girls!!!
I always...make Brian wake me up when he goes to work...even if it's the middle of the night.
I regret....not quitting Target sooner than I did to be home with my kids
I wonder...how long it will be before we buy a big ginormous freezer. I'm on a mission to buy a 1/4 of a cow - but I need someplace to put it first!
I crave....cheese. oh what I wouldn't give for a cheese enchilada combo right now
I remember...that I was a runner 2 months ago - what the heck happened?!
I need...to make dinner. But I have nothin
I forget....to make a vet appt for our dog today
I feel...blessed.
I can...give Brooke kisses all day long
I can't...wait to sit in the sun with my girlfriends tomorrow and talk and watch our kids play
I am happy...that Brian isn't on call this week - last week was bad!
I lose.....my debit card all the time. It used to make Brian SO mad, now he realizes its part of being married to me.
I sing....very rarely!
I listen...to Sirius channel 1 the most
I shop...mostly for food now. It takes up most of our budget these days
I eat....ha! nothing that tastes good anymore. I'm working on it though.
I love..... Brian P. Ausman Sometimes I sit back and wonder how it is possible for me to be so much in love with this boy after so long. But is is, and I am.

as a now veteran of 3 kids with braces i will say that 6 is way way too young.
ReplyDeletemy oldest was 8 when she got hers on and has ended up wearing them of and on for almost 6 yrs because she was prescribed 3 phases of treatment
my twins just got theirs on today. they only have to wear them for 2. we waited until they lost their baby teeth and got most of their permanent teeth. after that it will just be a retainer.
i used to have a ginormous freezer. things got lost in the ginormous freezer. it didn't work out for me. i now have a freezer/fridge combo. it ends up working better for me for food storage rotation. certain meats after being in the freezer for awhile don't taste as good.
hoping for continued amazing weather!
LOVED this post:)
ReplyDeleteI don't mind having braces as an adult ;).. only 2 more months heehee
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see you in 2 weeks!!! I am shocked that you made a vet appointment for Puck...not so shocked you forgot, LOL!
ReplyDeletei love the last tab on the list. i know how you feel :) ps, i finally updated my blog
ReplyDelete