

After taking Alison to school, we went to the library to return 4 books and pick up some new ones: In defense of food by Michael Pollan. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin. The Guernesey Literary And Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
In the afternoon, Uncle Chad came over to watch the littles while Alison and I went to the dentist. She had to have 2 teeth pulled because the adult teeth were coming in. She did SO awesome. She sat in the chair and did everything they asked her to do...no crying, no fits. They let me sit next to her and hold her hand while they did the sealing of her molars and topical numbing - then they made me move to the corner of the room. I could tell Al was scared, she didn't move or make a sound, but tears started streaming down the side of her face. It was SO sad. They finished quickly and she was excited to have the little treasure box for her new teeth!
Dad brought the girls smoothies for dinner that night. Although Alison realized her teeth didn't hurt as much as we thought they would, so she also ate dinner.
After showers the girls practiced gymnastics upstairs on their mat. Alison stops and looks at my toes. (I had a bunch of black nails from the marathon, and they just fell off this week) Alison says "Mom, I sure hope you do something about your feet by summer, or flip flops are out of the question!"
Dinner: chicken marsala with pancetta and cream, roasted green beans, salad, and rice
Allison should see my toes, LOL...she'd say "JenG, I sure hope you get those toes fixed before summer too" LOL!!!!
ReplyDelete