This machine has got me through a LOT of projects, but my Mom just told me that she plans of trading this one in and buying me a newer better one for my birthday next month!!! SO...those of you who sew, if money was no object, what machine would you get?! (not that it's no object, but her budget is enough to cover everything I want in a machine!)
I didn't sleep at all last night...some new medication that I took gave me a migrane. Guess I'll move on to the next one. Hopefully one of these days I find one my body can handle.
So after taking Alison to school, I came home and went back to bed (one of the perks of having my Mommy here ;o) Another perk - she watched the kids while I went to get my hair cut!
After picking Alison up from school, we went to soccer. When Ellie's game was over, Brian came and picked her up, to go to a meeting for ANOTHER soccer team. Mom, Brooke and I stayed until Alison's game was over...then we went to Costco. To buy somethings, and to have dinner.
dinner: Costco pizza


oooh I love mine and if you ever want to get into embroidery eventually you can buy an add on for it and I think even hook it up to your computer...and do embroidery.
ReplyDeleteBernina...? I have to go check . It's like a $2000 sewing machine though. My mom paid for 2/3 of it for me.
http://www.berninausa.com/product_detail-n2-i14-sUS.html
ReplyDeleteThere's also this needle that it comes with that you can use for quilting. You can move the fabric in any direction you want.
There's this needle attachment for quilting and its a pedal free quilting thing. Seems a little scary to me I think the second you put your fabric under it just starts sewing on it. I guess you'd have to get used to using it.
I am domestically challenged but I am super excited for you!!!
ReplyDeletep.s. can I borrow your mom? Just for like 2 weeks???
omg! i am so envious of your new flatware and the machine you are going to get!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete