Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 22, 2010

After taking Alison to school, my Dad left to go back to California.  Ellie sat on his lap ALL MORNING because she said she would miss him when he was gone.  He took our tax stuff back with him...THANKS DAD!!!

I spent WAY too much time at the Dr's office.  There was an emergency with an old person (he works out of a retirement home) so it put his whole schedule behind.  I had my physical (always such a fun time - enter sarcastic tone).  I go back Friday to get test results...all I can say is that there better be something wrong, so I can fix it.  If he tells me everything looks good and I feel this crappy, I think I'll scream.  seriously.

Brian spent a few minutes of his day playing phone tag with the people from the David Letterman show.  He had to answer trivia questions and make all kinds of guerentees just to get tickets for one show...we did get them though :o)

After dropping Alison off at gymnastics we went to Tar-jay to get supplies for a gift I'm making for Noah (Brooke's boyfriend)  they didn't have what I needed, but I did find a super cute valance on clearance for when I re-do Alison's room.  It wasn't quite wide enough...BUT...I found another one on a clearance end in the totally wrong section of the store.  It was meant to be :o)

We went back to watch Alison for  half hour, headed home for dinner and then it was bedtime

dinner: rigatoni with eggplant and tomatoe puree, salads, bread.


sig

No comments:

Post a Comment