Friday, February 19, 2010

Feb 17, 2010

This is my produce box this week...not stuff I would normally buy...which is why I love it.  It makes me look up new recipes and fix veggies that I never have fixed before.

Ellie had gymnastics and did great with her pullovers...they had a contest to see who could hold a handstand the longest (against a wall)  Ellie came in second place.  Not bad!  Have you seen how scrawny her arms are?!

The school called and said Al was in the office because her tummy hurt.  Went and picked her up early.  She played like a crazy person with her sisters all afternoon.  Guess she wasn't sick.

I felt like crap.  I am super tired, depressed, don't feel like doing ANYTHING.  So I called the doctor and made an appt.  Hopefully it's a quick fix by adjusting my meds.  If not, Im sure my upcoming vacation will help.

dinner: cubesteak with homemade gravy, sweet potato fries, & salad for me and B, raw veggies for the girls.


sig

3 comments:

  1. wow, posting more often now!! its because you're not using face book :) or I just haven't read them lately lol.

    do you go to a farmers market for your produce?

    I want to start goin gto the farmers market for our produce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...I pan fry a thick slice of eggplant in olive oil with a little season and put it on any sandwich or even alone and love it. good with aoli.

    ReplyDelete