Happy Birthday Jamie!went to gymnastics for Ellie. She has mastered the pull-over...still working on the backwards roll without a wedge.
I finished up some sewing...(that i redid about 4 times ugh) I made a journal cover and calender cover for Jamie for her bday.
took all 3 kids to the dentist...just a "get to know you" visit for Brooke. Alison got an "A" but has to have two teeth pulled because her adult teeth are already coming in. Ellie got a "B", she needs to floss more. Ellie FREAKED out and had to sit on my lap like the first time. She did perfect 6 months ago, i don't know why she couldn't handle it this time!
I made dinner for the family: sweedish meatballs and rice - then i left
Met Jamie's family at Maggiano's for her birthday dinner! It was SO good (especially the chocolate cake!)
Skipped out on going to dessert and headed home...too cold for frozen custard!

I love to death the covers! Great gift!
ReplyDelete