Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb 15, 2010



I finely remembered to buy my creamer at the store, so I woke up and had some coffee this morning (life would be so much better if I had a black coffee maker with a timer so it would be waiting for me in the morning - hint hint)



I know we invited people to hang with us this day, but we were *just* getting over the flu and I thought we were still contagious...so we spent the day hanging with just us girls. We went to the MGM Grand to see the lions, but they weren't there yet. So we headed to the strip to visit M & M world. We spent the whole time looking for a tiny pad of paper for Alison. Ellie was on a mission to find it for her too. They didn't have ANY (well except for one that was part of a set for $15)
Across the hall was the Coke store, so we stopped by there too...where they FINELY found their pad of paper and a pencil. They we both so happy...sometimes they are so easy to please!
The candy there was crazy expensive, but Mama had thought ahead. I had Skittles and M&Ms in my purse, so when we walked out the door, they got their candy, and I had spent about 1/3 the cost ;o)
We headed back to MGM and the lions were out then! We got a front row seat and one of them came right up against the glass and stared at us! Ellie was disappointed that there were no lions with big huge manes.
I love this picture of Alison holding Brooke for "a better view" (as if those 3 inches will help much!)

After, we headed home for lunch. Brooke took a nap while I watched some Olympics and the other girls played.
Eventually Alison had to go to gymnastics, so we had to wake up the baby and head out.
We ended the night with ore Olympics
dinner: chicken lettuce wraps and fried rice











1 comment:

  1. I'm ahppy that you are all over the flu now and had such a great day! There is plenty of opp's for you n me to hang out!

    JenG

    ReplyDelete