Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 23, 2010

For those of you with small families, this won't mean as much...but my Mom got us a 101 piece flatwear set.  I am SO EXCITED.  It has double the teaspoons and double the salad forks...perfect when you have 3 kids!  I always end up washing silverwear and plastic kids bowls before the dishwasher is full and able to be run.

Today I went to Kohl's to look for clothes for my vacation...didn't find anything, but got a coffee cup and some stuff for Brian.  While I was there, Brian called the lady from the Letterman Show to switch days...we didn't realize that they tape in the afternoon, and I already had unrefundable museum tickets.  He got a nice long lecture from the booking lady...I'm surprised he kept his cool with her!  After giving him a very hard time, she agreed to switch our tickets.  Thanks Letterman Natzi!

Then I went to MOPS...it was about making sure you take time for your marriage after having kids.

Then I went shopping in Laurals closet!  Thanks girl for letting borrow your coat and sweaters :o)

dinner: openface texas burger, corn with bacon and onions, salad, and bread


sig

1 comment:

  1. can i borrow your mom? new sewing machine and new flatware? she rocks!

    ReplyDelete