this picture looks kind of creepy at first..but really Alison was trying to make connect the dot pictures for Ellie :o)Once again I lost my day to sleep in...after getting home at about 2am, Brian came in at 7:30 to ask me where my truck was. (It was at Laural's house - she drove me home from GNO)
Once I did get up I found that they left me all their wonderful breakfast dishes (eggs & bacon) to clean up - yea!
Brian took Alison and Ellie to Target and then off roading in the mud.
I puttered around the house almost all day. I did a little cleaning, ordered some food online, and went grocery shopping for the stuff I couldn't get delivered.
Brian wasn't talking to me all day (he doesn't like it when I go out with the girls) so I let him hang with the kids and I read and picked up.
Later that night he went to the gym, then we watched a movie - Gamers - better than I thought it would be
dinner: i can't remember
No comments:
Post a Comment