Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb 16, 2010

Miss EllieB was beyond happy when I said it was warm enough for flip flops!

I did not get a good nights sleep (although all the kids slept fine)...this should have been a sign of the day to come
I never had ANY energy all day. I went to the gym to see if it would get me out of my funk...ran 3 miles - it didn't help.
Then we stopped at Sports Chalet to return a shirt Brian bought. I know you have been working out really hard, but babe...your still not a size small ;o)
We kinda just vegged the rest of the day until it was time to pick up Alison. She went on a field trip today to: The bank, the grocery store, MickeyDs, and the doughnut store! It was a "community helper" field trip. She had a ton of fun and was SO EXCITED to "go on a REAL school bus!!!" That's all she talked about!
Brian worked late...missed dinner but put all the girls to bed for me



dinner: tried to make pancakes from scratch (rather than from a box) but used baking soda instead of baking powder - NASTY. Then I didn't have enough eggs to redo it, so they ended up having chicken tenders and yogurt.










3 comments:

  1. ahhh flip flops. ;)
    what a fun sounding field trip. especially the donut store part. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO FLIPS! I louve flip flops!

    JenG

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a confession: i wear flip flops in the winter :/

    ReplyDelete